Searching For Edward Ajlouny Attorney at Law

ALWAYS UNDER CONTROL!!! I was referred to Ed Ajlouny by an additional attorney who thought Ed could be far better able to assist me. I found him to be a great listener, and he quickly grasped my situation. Mr. Ajlouny was often under control and made me feel that I was within the hands of a true professional. He was effective in negotiating out a reasonable plea agreement and kept me out of jail.

Edward Was Great!!! Edward Ajlouny got all of the charges dismissed! I would highly suggest him to anyone who requirements a crimminal defense attorney. I do not plan on needing another attorney, BUT if I do I know who I will call.

HIGH ETHICS!!! Wonderful criminal attorney, pays individual attention to instances, high ethics, cares -- AND HE DELIVERS OUTCOMES. Mr. Ajlouny is a amazing attorney. I hired Mr. Ajlouny to represent my boyfriend who was arrested for a probation violation. So, we hired Ed Ajlouny. Mr. Ajlouny charged a $3500 flat fee to represent him at all the hearings. It was a fair fee. Mr. Ajlouny researched alternatives to suggest to the judge that would be far more in line with my boyfriend's violation. Ed was obtainable each and every day -- at any time as long as he wasn't in court. I hired him on a Sunday at 5 pm!


5*****STARS!!! User Rating: 5 out of 5 stars Attorney Edward Ajlouny was quite understanding of my charges. He listened to my concerns and understood what impact the false charges could have on my reputation and career. He did his part in researching the facts and explaining his findings to the D.A and presiding Judge. As a result, a compromise that was fair as possible, was agreed on with out going to trial and causing unnecessary family stress.

TRUE...HONEST!!! I was charged with drug possession. I talked to a number of lawyers and Edward Ajlouny provided true and honest opinion right into the pocket. He talked to the DA at pretrial as well as the case got dismissed while some complications of feasible downturn. He is the very best lawyer for your time and funds.

NOTICE: The reviewer of this law office is really a real client. This positive testimonial review of Edward N. Ajlouny Attorney at Law in San Jose, CA may possibly be modified to qualify as distinctive content within the review space supplied herein. Call the Law offices of Edward N Ajlouny at (408) 297-6425 for more FIVE STAR****Law Office Reviews and Ratings.


Edward N Ajlouny represents the San Jose and San Francisco Bay Area and can guide you through the tangled morass called the criminal justice system. I know the law. Far more importantly I know the system, and how you can protect your rights. I have 15 years of experience in the District Attorney's office: and solid experience as a Criminal Defense Attorney. As a former United States Marine, I am determined, tough, and will fight vigorously on your behalf. I have personally tried over 30 jury trials, with excellent success. Most cases don't wind up in Trial, but if yours is one of them, you're inside the hands of an experienced professional. My only desire is to do an excellent job on your behalf. Please contact me at 408-297-6425.
You have read the best review article categorized by ask an attorney and the title Searching For Edward Ajlouny Attorney at Law. You can bookmark or spread this post by using this URL http://attorneysearchtips.blogspot.com/2012/10/searching-for-edward-ajlouny-attorney.html. Thank You!

Comments :

0 comments to “Searching For Edward Ajlouny Attorney at Law”

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive