Thoughts about Letting Multiple DUI Offenders Drive for Work

As a DUI lawyer for well over a decade I have certainly seen the aftermath, death and destruction from DUI accidents and injuries. on the other hand I have seen tough sentencing laws cause great headship on the families of those convicted of DUI. In balance, I believe the law should be tough on you if you continue to commit criminal offenses such as driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs. However, I also think one should be able to continue to drive to work so that they can be productive members of society. When I say drive, I mean legally drive. This should require an ignition interlock or other safe guards that ensure the driver cannot have any alcohol in their system.
You have read the best review article categorized by and the title Thoughts about Letting Multiple DUI Offenders Drive for Work. You can bookmark or spread this post by using this URL http://attorneysearchtips.blogspot.com/2013/01/thoughts-about-letting-multiple-dui.html. Thank You!

Comments :

0 comments to “Thoughts about Letting Multiple DUI Offenders Drive for Work”

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive