Being Proactive can Save Time & Money

Any responsible, mature adult would be expected to insure their home from natural and man-made disasters. It would not be beyond a reasonable doubt that this same person would have health and even life insurance. But would this same responsible, mature adult be found to be proactive in guarding the integrity of their identity?

Based on a variety of resources, both public and private, statistics show that 15 million Americans will have their identity violated this year causing an average loss of $3,500. Not to mention the 100 million that will be subjected to risk of compromise because of a company or governmental data breach. Identity theft is a $50 billion a year business! Now, no one can prevent all identity theft but there are ways to monitor how your identity may be used.


For pennies a day, somekeyword to monitor your identity. Why wait another day when this crime can hit happen when it is least expected. Monitor not only your identity from being stolen but also those of your children. Thieves are desperate and they do not care whose life and credit they ruin. They will also use any means possible to obtain information.

From phishing scams to hijacking a large company's data base of credit card numbers, identity thieves are unrestrained in their attacks. One must be ever vigilant in monitoring their credit card statements and credit scores if they are to stay a step ahead of these thieves who know no boundaries. They are targeting savings and checking accounts in ever increasing numbers. Allowing a professional credit monitoring service to do the work for you can save much time and money in the long run.

Can you imagine how peace and security feels knowing something you so highly value is being protected by a team of highly trained professionals 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year? That is how I feel, knowing my identity is being guarded. Recently I received a phone message saying someone was attempting to open an account in my name and if I could please verify the information by either calling the toll free number or logging into the account of my protection agency. Without delay, I called the number since I had forgotten my login information. The pleasant voice at the other end of the line told me all the specifics I needed to know. Just who, what and when an account under my name was being opened. Since it had happened earlier in the day it didn't take me long to remember that it was indeed me that was opening the said account.

Some might call this over zealous but in this day and age I appreciated the call. This gave me further knowledge and proof that my protection agency was looking out for me. They were actively guarding my identity every moment of the day. It is like having my own personal,somekeyword on the internet. I sleep peacefully at night because I know the internet never sleeps. Can you say the same?
You have read the best review article categorized by ask an attorney and the title Being Proactive can Save Time & Money. You can bookmark or spread this post by using this URL http://attorneysearchtips.blogspot.com/2012/11/being-proactive-can-save-time-money.html. Thank You!

Comments :

0 comments to “Being Proactive can Save Time & Money”

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive