DIY ID Theft Protection

Let's face it, no one can completely control your personal information from falling into the wrong hands. There are just too many businesses and services that need portions of your information so they can provide the level of service that you desire. But, the damage that is potentially caused CAN be in your control.

A Fraud Alert can be initiated at the three nationwide credit reporting agencies, Equifax, Experian and Transunion. This will effectively warn creditors to further identify anyone trying to open an account in your name. This is particularly helpful when trying to protect the identities of those who do not regularly access their credit information, such as the elderly or children. This action will be either free or require a nominal fee depending on which state you live in. Also, remember that this Fraud Alert will only last for 90 days.


The benefit to having ansomekeyword agency working on your behalf is that they will automatically request a Fraud Alert every 3 months, without fail. It releases this item from your own "to do" list. A protection agency will offer other important services that you may choose from so you can be comforted by the fact that they are watching out for you.

Can you imagine how peace and security feels knowing something you so highly value is being protected by a team of highly trained professionals 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year? That is how I feel, knowing my identity is being guarded. Recently I received a phone message saying someone was attempting to open an account in my name and if I could please verify the information by either calling the toll free number or logging into the account of my protection agency. Without delay, I called the number since I had forgotten my login information. The pleasant voice at the other end of the line told me all the specifics I needed to know. Just who, what and when an account under my name was being opened. Since it had happened earlier in the day it didn't take me long to remember that it was indeed me that was opening the said account.

Some might call this over zealous but in this day and age I appreciated the call. This gave me further knowledge and proof that mysomekeyword was looking out for me. They were actively guarding my identity every moment of the day. It is like having my own personal virtual and digital guard dog on the internet. I sleep peacefully at night because I know the internet never sleeps. Can you say the same?
You have read the best review article categorized by ask an attorney and the title DIY ID Theft Protection. You can bookmark or spread this post by using this URL http://attorneysearchtips.blogspot.com/2012/11/diy-id-theft-protection.html. Thank You!

Comments :

0 comments to “DIY ID Theft Protection”

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive